my thought on what I do.


I like to think that there is no way to create an idea that is one hundred percent “unique". But, what unique is the way we interpret “words”. I find playing with words very enjoyable. I was trying to write about “who I am”  and the purpose of my writing was not expressing myself or my works. The writing was for my pleasure, for my self-discovery through words.

 

 soft light accompanies me

in my room

in my dark room

dark room

 

I love to reveal a certain kind of  feeling. (Or maybe a feeling that is undefined.) I care not only about the feelings behind words but also about their appearances, their physical shapes. Creating a visual aesthetic with using only letters can be a challenge sometimes. It is difficult for your brain to abstract a word from its meaning, I like to challenge myself until the meaning of a word disappears and transform into a “figure”.

there is an example of my attempt to visualize “my thought on who I am.”:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

people watching and street photography.

my thoughts on what I do II.

my changed thoughts on people watching.